My skiing career started as a little tacker on red plastic skis at age three. I joined the race club at age 12, and continued to perfect my carve turns right through my teen years. In my final year as a Junior in alpine, I made the switch to the big, bad and dangerous sport of Ski Cross in 2007.
At age 21, I made my Olympic debut at the 2010 Vancouver Winter Olympic Games, competing in the newest Olympic discipline. I finished 15th overall. Four years later, I competed in my second winter Olympics, finishing in 7th place in Sochi, Russia. This race was a career highlight.
After retiring from World Cup competition in 2015, I am now exploring the new territory of ski touring & backcountry skiing. Based at Hotham, I’m keen to learn new tricks, and push my skills in the backcountry.
Off the snow – I guess you could say I am an avid cyclist.
– 7th place Ski Cross 2014 Sochi Olympic Games
– 15th place Ski Cross 2010 Vancouver Olympic Games
– 8th place in World Freestyle Championships 2013 Voss, Norway
– 5 x Australian Ski Cross National Champion
– 4 x Australian Alpine National Champion